Are you ready to master Apples latest Pro Software? Apple Pro Training teaches the skills you need to become an expert user of applications such as Aperture, Color, DVD Studio Pro, Final Cut Pro, Logic Pro, Motion, Shake, Soundtrack Pro, and more.
The Apple Pro Training and Certification Courses at Powermedia are designed to keep you at the forefront of Apples digital media technology while giving you a comprehensive edge in todays ever changing job market. Whether your an editor, graphic designer, sound designer, special effects artist, or teacher, these training courses are meant to help you expand your skills.
Direct Your Own Career
Differentiate yourself to employers, and prospective clients as an Apple Certified Pro, and gain a competitive edge in the ever-changing job market. Apple certification programs create a benchmark for assessing users proficiency in Apples professional applications.
By passing certification exams, you become an Apple Certified Pro for a chosen application. You can then follow the path to Master Pro Certification by passing additional required exams. Or become certified to deliver Apple’s curriculum as an Apple Certified Trainer or Master Trainer. The possibilities are endless.
For an up to date listing of courses and dates available please go to the following link:
- 13/02/2013 Apple updates Processors & Prices of Retina Laptops
- 23/10/2012 NEW MacBook Pro 13" Retina Models
- 23/10/2012 NEW Apple iMac 21/5" and 27" Models
- 17/07/2012 New Wacom Cintiq 24HD Touch & 22HD
- 11/06/2012 Apple updates MacBook Air & MacBook Pro lines
- 11/06/2012 New MacBook Pro with Retina Display
- 28/04/2012 BlackMagic @ NAB Announces New Cinema Camera
- 27/04/2012 BlackMagic @ NAB Announces New Updates
- 23/04/2012 Adobe Announces CS6
- 05/03/2012 New Wacom Intuos 5 Range
- 08/10/2011 Powermedia appointed Autodesk Partner
- 09/09/2011 Blackmagic Announces Intensity Extreme
- 09/09/2011 AJA Introduces Kona LHe Plus at IBC 2011
Follow us on Facebook