For Office Technology, IT and Computer Equipment
Flexirent is a sensible way to pay for technology such as computers, office equipment, digital cameras and IT equipment. You can spread the cost of equipment over its useful life, yet it is flexible enough to allow you to upgrade to new equipment at any time. (Conditions apply). You select the equipment from the dealer of your choice. There is no deposit and the low monthly payments are typically tax deductible for people using equipment mainly for business. In addition to being covered by a “Complete Protection Package”, “Flexirenting” offers many other advantages.
Fast & convenient
Application is by phone from your dealer, or you can get pre approved from your home or office. You can Flexirent from $500 - $25,000 and get approval in minutes.
No deposit. 100% lease financing
You simply pay the first month’s rental, then take the equipment away. This allows you to conserve your vital working capital.
Tax deductible payments
As the equipment will be used for business purposes, your monthly payments are typically fully tax deductible.
Select the term that matches your budget or the use-by date of equipment.
You can choose the term that suits you – from 12 months to 36 months.
Include software and other costs.
You can Flexirent your entire computing solution, including software*, peripherals, extended warranty. “Flexirenting” will often enable a better overall solution as the additional monthly cost for Flexirenting the “best” solution is more affordable when spread over the rental term.
Swap equipment or add on to your agreement
During the rental term, you can add more equipment, or swap. It’s easy to do. One phone call is all that it takes to arrange it.
- 07/11/2016 New Wacom MobileStudio Pro
- 02/01/2016 ePay Pre-Paid Gift Cards available now at Powermedia
- 11/04/2015 Cintiq Companion Windows 8 Tablet & Companion Hybrid Android Tablet Available Now!
- 28/02/2015 The All New Mac Pro shipping NOW!
- 24/10/2013 Introducing the All New Mac Pro—The Most Radical Mac Ever
- 23/10/2013 Apple Announces New MacBook Pro with Retina Displays
- 23/10/2013 Apple Announces iPad Air—Dramatically Thinner, Lighter & More Powerful iPad
- 23/10/2013 OS X Mavericks Available Now for Free from the Mac App Store
- 02/09/2013 Wacom Intuos & Intuos ProRange of Drawing Tablets
- 13/02/2013 Apple updates Processors & Prices of Retina Laptops
- 23/10/2012 NEW Apple iMac 21/5" and 27" Models
- 23/10/2012 NEW MacBook Pro 13" Retina Models
- 17/07/2012 New Wacom Cintiq 24HD Touch & 22HD