FibreJet truly is your cross platform solution using the native Mac OSX journal protected HFS+ file system when operating in a Mac environment, and equally capable of supporting FAT32 or NTSF in a Windows environment, or both in a multi-platform multitasking environment. Designed for mission critical environments that require the highest level of performance and availability FibreJet is your SAN management solution.
With FibreJet's enterprise class features such as multi-pathing, journal protection of the file system, and the lowest number of single points of failure period, all serve to make FibreJet the proven choice when it comes to storage consolidation. Support for virtually unlimited systems, across multiple operating systems all with concurrent read and write access to shared volumes allows FibreJet to support the most complex high-bandwidth environments the likes of which many software sharing solutions will not function in whatsoever. And since FibreJet demonstrates unmatched performance while costing less than virtually all other solutions in the same environment, FibreJet excels in terms of the price-performance curve demanded by high performance computing in today’s workplace.
Intel Macintosh Pro, Xserve or Xserve G5, Power Mac G4 (dual 800 MHz or faster) or Power Mac G5 Macintosh Pro At least 512 MB of RAM
Mac OS X v10.2 or later (including > 10.3 and > 10.4 and > 10.5 and > 10.6). Mac OS 8.1-9.22 also supported. Cross-platform Windows support, allowing sharing of NTFS, FAT and HFS and HFS+ volumes between Macintosh and Windows platforms. (Please note that MacDrive or Paragon NTFS 3rd party utilities are required to write to cross platform volume types.)
Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008 32 bit and 64 bit.
Fibrejet Complete License - Includes support for Windows XP, OSX and OS 8/9. Now bundled with iSCSI* and Fibre Channel device support as well as the Avid Enabler! Includes first year of phone support and software updates.
- 24/10/2013 Introducing the All New Mac Pro—The Most Radical Mac Ever
- 23/10/2013 Apple Announces New MacBook Pro with Retina Displays
- 23/10/2013 Apple Announces iPad Air—Dramatically Thinner, Lighter & More Powerful iPad
- 23/10/2013 OS X Mavericks Available Now for Free from the Mac App Store
- 02/09/2013 Wacom Intuos & Intuos ProRange of Drawing Tablets
- 13/02/2013 Apple updates Processors & Prices of Retina Laptops
- 23/10/2012 NEW Apple iMac 21/5" and 27" Models
- 23/10/2012 NEW MacBook Pro 13" Retina Models
- 17/07/2012 New Wacom Cintiq 24HD Touch & 22HD